Thursday, January 2, 2014 (La Posa South LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ)

It was a beautiful day today with temps in the low 70'sF (20'sC) and lots of wide open blue sky and sunshine! The main thing on my agenda today was to get caught up on our blog...I was 3 days behind (just slacking off, I guess!). I managed to get a couple done first thing in the morning while having my morning coffee but then it was time to get our resistance exercises over with. Besides, I couldn't continue until Steve had edited all of the pictures taken yesterday on our ATV ride.

It was going on noon by the time I had finished doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen...time to make lunch! Mind you, I had also gotten out for a 45 minute/3 mile walk and showered. Steve had gone into Quartzsite for propane, gas and fresh water...so he was taking care of his "chores".

After lunch, Steve edited the pictures and then I was able to work on the blog. While I was doing that, Steve sat outside basking in the sunshine. Once I had the main part of the blog complete, Steve took over adding more descriptions to the pictures he took...and then it was ready for posting. Yay...I'm up-to-date again!

We sat outside with a cocktail watching the sun go down...until it was time to go inside and get ready for dinner. Ruth and Dale (our RV-Dreams friends) were picking us up at 6:00 and we were going to Crazy Jerry's Pizza and Wings Restaurant.

We enjoyed a great visit with Dale and Ruth while sharing two very tasty pizzas.
After dinner, we continued chatting at our place for a bit until it was time for them to head off...they have to work tomorrow. Ruth is very fortunate to be able to work remotely (yay for technology!) allowing them to embark on their new full-time RVing lifestyle. They are leaving Sunday...looking forward to the next time our paths cross!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! You make it sound like all we RVers do is eat! But sometimes we are just planning what we're going to eat next!

    Your living room and dining room are beautiful! I'd love to have a chair like the one Steve is sitting in. But that's going to have to wait until I have a sticks and bricks again. Sometimes I do miss my big recliner.

    One of our group brought some pizzas and wings from Crazy Jerry's a couple of weeks ago. I loved the chicken/pineapple pizza - super good. :)

    ReplyDelete