Today’s forecast was true to form with cloud and rain so it was pretty much a “do nothing” kind of day. Since we were supposed to leave today, I called the main gate to see if our site was available for another night...other than one other site, all others are empty in our loop and I don’t think there are many taken in the other section. So, yes it was available so Steve drove up to pay before the rain started.
I’d say the only good thing about being stuck inside today was that I was able to get our travel blog up-to-date...I spent the morning working on it. Come afternoon...well, I laid down on the couch for a nap and listened to the pitter-patter of the rain. Steve spent his time on the iPad researching and reading “RV stuff”.
At about 4:00 Steve went outside to see if the rain had subsided enough for a campfire...it had, so he got a fire going and we sat out until the last of the firewood was gone. The timing was right because it was time to go in and get dinner going and Steve wanted to pack up a few things before heading in for the evening.
Tomorrow sunshine is in the forecast and we are heading to Merritt...looking forward to some ATV riding!