Sunday, June 12, 2011 (Fort Camping, Brae Island Regional Park, Fort Langley, BC)

We both slept in this morning...I got up at 6:30 and Steve didn’t get up until almost 7:30.  It’s amazing how much easier to get up when you don’t have to go to work!  We both really enjoy our slow starts to the day, with our coffee...just not having to rush. 

It was a beautiful day today...a little high cloud and hazy but on the whole pretty nice with temps in the low 20’s.  A perfect day for a nice long bike ride!  So after doing our exercises (Steve weight-lifting, me with my resistance cords), showering and having a hearty breakfast, we headed out at 11:30.  We rode the Fort-to-Fort Trail to Edgewater Regional Park again...hmmm...must be time to move on—we need different trails to ride!  It is a beautiful trail, though...we really enjoy it. 
We got back at 12:45 and while Steve took a glass of ice water and sat outside to enjoy the sunshine, something came over me...I decided to scrub the shower stall and clean the bathroom!  Something that I had been neglecting and just decided to get ‘er done!  After my cleaning fury, we had a bite to eat for lunch and then I decided to drive into Langley and pick up a few groceries.  I really like having a car...thanks, Chris! 

And that was basically our day...not too terribly exciting!  Tomorrow is Monday...hopefully we hear from the doctor’s office early!  We’d really like to figure out what is going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment