Saturday, December 21, 2013 (North Saanich, BC)

One thing we all really enjoy are the lazy mornings spent together lounging around and just spending time together. This was the first of many that I'm sure we are going to have this week.

Conner isn't quite walking on his own yet but he sure gets around with his push toy...


It was almost noon when Angela and I decided to go into Sidney. I must start my Christmas shopping and there is a particular store that I knew would have what I wanted. I was successful getting what I was after and then we wandered down Beacon Avenue (the main street) checking out a couple of other shops...it was a pretty busy little town!

We stopped at Starbucks for coffee and after picking up a few groceries at Safeway, we headed home. It was so nice spending some one-on-one time with my future daughter-in-law!

The rest of the afternoon was full of more family time. Rob and Angie were busy in the kitchen preparing another great dinner, while Conner played with his toys...

...and the rest of us "supervised" and had our first Rum and Eggnog of the Season...

A delicious dinner!

Followed by an evening of "name that tune"...aka picking songs for Chris and Angela's wedding...

What a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment