Sunday, August 4, 2013 (Resurrection Bay South Campground, Seward, Alaska)

It was another cold, wet, misty day out.  We decided to stay put for another night, so I went and paid and then walked up to the library...a good day to spend inside working on our travel blog.  Unfortunately, it was Sunday and when I reached the library, it was closed...sheesh!  There was an internet café another couple of blocks up so I thought I would go there.  Unfortunately, the Wi-Fi was really weak, so I drank my coffee and headed home. Steve was just returning from his walk to the marina area and was about to join me at the library...so we retreated inside, to the warmth of the trailer.

And that was pretty much our day...we stayed hunkered down inside out of the cold and wet.  Here is a picture of the Statendam leaving Seward...


No comments:

Post a Comment